shinyHTM is an open source, web-based tool for data exploration, image visualization and normalization of High Throughput Microscopy data. Within shinyHTM the user is guided through a linear workflow which follows the following best practices:
- Inspect the numerical data through plotting
- Measurements are linked to raw images
- Perform quality control to exclude images with aberrations or where image analysis failed
- Perform a reproducible data analysis
- Normalize data and report statistical significance
Image visualization relies on Fiji/ImageJ, along with its wealth of analytical tools.
shinyHTM can be used to analyze image features obtained with CellProfiler, ImageJ or any other bioimage analysis software. The output of analysis is a publication-ready scoring of the data.
shinyHTM is based on the R shiny package.